Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Megha

                                                                Picture taken by Megha
Yet another virtual friendship turned real when I met long time blog friend Megha. I was pleasantly surprised that the tall and confident woman before me was rather different from what I'd expected, different from the mysterious Megha who reveals just those small glimpses of herself on her blog. I spent wonderful time with Megha. She was warm, down to earth and happy. There was lots of fun and laughter, exchanging of tit-bits and a dash of gossip thrown in to make the meeting a full and memorable one. I am always touched when blog friends who come to Benglur, make time to visit me. Thank you Megha :-)
Do have a look at Megha's beautiful blog, her lovely photographs and pictures of our meeting here>>>

No comments: