Sunday, March 11, 2012

iDrawing

I will be going to bed tonight far far more tech savvy than I was when I woke up this morning. This evening I saw my first Kindle and drew this picture on an iPad. I also have a million songs on my iPod. And I don't blank out completely when words like routers, Wifi, seeds, torrent...etc are thrown into a conversation. Now I have a clue about what all these things are. 
Thank you very much to tech savvy gadget addict machchan, P ;-)
But the evening was delightful yet again because of the wonderful conversation about a thousand different things with two very nice people. You both are the best (-:

3 comments:

megha puNAter" said...

love your idrawing priya : )
welcome to the tech world, but nothing like holding real materials and working with them. and you are a queen a that.
always nice to hang out with good friends.

pRiyA said...

Thank you Megha. I think I was born a couple of generations too early to get totally tech savvy. Still prefer the real thing with materials and friendships (-:

Sophie Munns said...

What fun... nothing like a conversation that is totally alive and full of learning and laughter.
Like your i-pod drawing and very cool... I have a few of those words still to learn.
S